Young Ambassadors ia a center that focuses on the balanced and healthy development of young children guided by islamic values.
Our programs are based on Gardner’s Theory of Multiple Intelligence and Montessori Philosophy which encourages a wide variedty of activities to support many types of abilities (intelligences).
Available Programs for 2012
1. Baby Care, Wobbler & Toddler groups and Playgroups
- Open to children 2 months to 3 years. (Lembah Keramat Centre)
- Focus is on safety and nutrition for babies; motor, social & emotional development and confidence for toddlers.
- Learning is facilitated through PLAY and we aim to make it a safe and happy place for babies, toddlers and young children.
2. Kindy Jr.
- Open to children who are 4 years in 2012.
- Focus on confidence, speech and pre-academics.
- Tae Kwan do and swimming are introduced.
- Instruction will be mostly in English.
3. Kindy Sr.
- Open to children who are 5 years in 2012.
- It is assumed that children are confident and ready.
- Focus is on academics with emphasis on reading in English and Malay.
- Focus also on Islamic studies – Hafazan, Fardhu Ain and Quran reading.
- Open to children who are 6 years in 2012.
- Equivalent to International Year 1.
- Focus is on refining school readiness skills.
- Preparation for Malaysian, International or Islamic schools.
5. Day Care/ Transit
- Open to our students (2-6yrs) and older.
- Includes lunch, guided prayer time, and homework help.